Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Music and Dinners

I'm not very trendy and really don't listen to a lot of new music. (unless it's country) I am usually the last one to figure out what a song is or who sings it. Tonight I went my friend Chele to Super Suppers. (more to come) We were in her minivan chatting and catching up, when an oldy but goody came on. Unchained Melody! I love that song. It was one of my favorites even before Ghost with Patrick Swayze. So I started thinking...what are some of my favorite songs? Most are slow and sappy. I guess I'm just a sucker for a love song. My other fav is Wonderful Tonight. I had a third, but because I'm trying to remember it, I can't. I also love old movies. I have Casablanca on dvd and I want to get White Christmas. I know, I'm odd.

Wow! Super Suppers. What a place?!?!!? It was so cool. You go in, follow the directions that are posted at each station and leave with great meals. They have everything set up perfectly. Your food containers are sitting on shelves with labels and bags. All of the ingredients are in coolers perfectly chopped with measuring cups waiting for you to mix the ingredients. You just put it all together and pop it in your freezer at home. The BEST thing about it (besides no prep) is that You don't CLEAN UP the mess you make. Whatever you used to mix or measure, you just leave it sitting there and it magically diappears. Awesome! I think I will try this place again.

1 comment:

Lucky Gem said...

I would love to go to Super Suppers one day!