Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday

I can't believe it's only Tuesday. For some reason it feels more like Thursday. I guess coming back from Fall Break and getting back into the swing of things has me all confused on my days. Don't faint, but I actually went to the gym today. Can you believe it? They even made a crack about me showing up after all this time. I ran on the eliptical for 20 minutes. Yep, that's right, I made it 20 minutes plus a 5 minute cool down. That is amazing for me. After about 5 minutes, my thighs started to burn so I had to really focus to make my goal. (i was probably only lightly jogging b/c i only made it like 1.8 miles.) I need to do something to relieve stress and the gym seemed like the best idea to start. I drink enough and I don't want to start smoking again. This week back hasn't been stressful yet. It's actually been one of my best weeks at school. (knock on wood) We do have a faculty meeting tomorrow that I assume will be long. But, Wednesdays mean going to Granny's for dinner. Yummy! (and i don't have to cook) Back to creating my test for Friday. : )

No comments: