Saturday, October 07, 2006

mememe

Since everyone else is doing it.....

Three people who make me laugh
1) Jason
2) my fellow teachers
3) my students

Three things I hate
1) change
2) irresponsible parents
3) food stuck in my teeth

Three things I do not understand
1) why everything i want costs more than i'm willing to spend
2) why my dog doesn't clean the house while i'm at work
3) some things about my job that i can't mention

Three things I am doing right now
1) blogging
2) watching My Name is Earl
3) trying to figure out where to start cleaning

Three things I want to do before I die
1) have children
2) go back to Mexico
3) help someone else

Three things I am able to do
1) teach children
2) love my husband
3) make a fool of myself

Three words to describe me
1) lazy
2) helpful
3) eager

Three things I cannot do
1) say "no" (except to students)
2) organize my life
3) write across my board in a straight line

Three things I want to learn
1) patience with adults
2) how to sew
3) how to stick to a schedule

Three favorite foods
1) mexican
2) steak
3) pasta

Three beverages I drink regularly
1) coffee
2) coke
3) Coor's Light

Three shows I watched as a kid (i'm going with teenager since i can't remember the others)
1) Beverly Hills 90210
2) Friends
3) The Cosby Show

Three people I tag
1) Those who read
2) but pretend that
3) they don't. : )

2 comments:

Lucky Gem said...

I did this Mememe thing, and then blogger ate it. So, I'm not doing it again! Oh, and just so you know....tell me NO whenever you want. You won't hurt my feelings.

What The Hell Is This? said...

Ahhhh.. you must have lurkers too.. interesting...