Thursday, October 12, 2006

What to wear?

I need clothes!!! I need some new clothes because most of mine are very old. BUT, what I really need is something for my brother's wedding. The wedding is December 2nd. brrrrrr What should the sister of the groom wear? I don't think I'm supposed to be as dressy as my mom. I just don't know. I need a fun dressy dress for our dinner on Friday night. Mom and I are planning what is traditionally called the rehersal dinner. We want to rename it since rehersal is on Thursday and our party is going to ROCK!! I've taken the day off work to decorate the 19th CC. (the place where I got married) We're gonna have dinner, poker, a coffee bar, a slideshow. All kinds of fun stuff. The best part is that we are not telling the bride or the groom anything that we are doing. My point is that I really need to shop and I hate dressing up in the winter. I stay cold and that's not pretty. I guess it could be worse... I could be Lucky. Poor, Lucky. I've thought about her all day. Remember she doesn't have clothes that fit right now and especially not WARM clothes.
And on a sad note....my fall break is almost over. I have to go back to work on Monday. hrmf (go ahead call me a bitch) lol

1 comment:

Lucky Gem said...

I like the new look! Great, now I have to think searching for something for me to wear.....hmmm, a maternity winter dress doesn't sound too flattering.