Sunday, October 22, 2006

Random Thoughts

It will probably be freezing next Saturday, since I'm going to an outdoor Halloween party. We're going as Pebbles and Bambam. Speaking of next Saturday...I am going to be one busy girl. I'm participating in Race for the Cure. Go Team Teach!! Then, I have a wedding shower to go to at my aunt's house and finally the party.

I'm frustrated. I weighed myself this morning and I was 107 pounds. I haven't felt great lately and I guess I'm getting the effects now.

Have I told you how cute my bestfriend is? Lucky is so adorable. Baby Girl is finally starting to make her belly stick out a little more. Time is flying by. I'm throwing her babyshower in December.

I'm not looking forward to starting all over again next school year. New teachers, new administration, new rules...

Our first basketball game is Thursday, so I will be busy almost every Monday and Thursday until Christmas. Hubby's running the clock at our home games. Hope this wins me brownie points with admin.

I'm getting a flu shot tomorrow....I think my second Hep B shot is the same day that I leave to go to Nashville. hmmm.....might need a sub twice in one day...

I finally got an estimate to fix my engagement ring.....$175.00. I guess I need to shop around. My solitaire is loose. It needs to be polished. The split on back needs to be mended. I got an estimate on my wedding band....$60 to tighten 2 stones and polish it. That man was very proud of his work. I'm checking with another jeweler this week.

I'm bored and trying to entertain myself, but I think I am just boring anyone that was nice enough to read this far.
Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Lucky Gem said...

They won't fix your ring for free?? Or did you take it somewhere else to get the estimate.