Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Cutie Pie, Honey Bun!!!

This is Brian. Brian is 16 months old. He is the youngest of three great-grandchildren for my Granny. He is my "little" cousins first and only baby. (my little cousin is almost 6ft tall and twenty-three years old) He is the only little one in the family right now. We all smother him with kisses and giggle when he does the most ordinary things.

Isn't he a cutie?!?!?!?!? He weighed 9 lbs. 5 oz. when he was born. He's a chunker. I like playing with him because then I don't have to go to the gym. lol Everytime I would get the camera out, he would put his face against it. When the light from the flash started he would back away and that is how I captured this great shot.


We were checking out Granny's puppy dogs. Oh! I could just eat him up. He loves to give hi-fives. It's the first thing he does when you see him. Just thought I would share a cute baby picture. : )

1 comment:

Lucky Gem said...

I love me some baby Brian!!