Thursday, June 29, 2006

MeMe

Okay, so I went to dinner tonight with my husband tonight. We went to a local bar and when I walked up I saw the hottest, little sex kitten...... What's up, girl? It was great to see you last night. I hope you had a wonderful evening.

While at dinner, I started grilling my husband about things that are weird about me for the Meme challenge. We came up with a few or several things about me. I'll number six for the Meme and then just list the rest.

1. When I cut my husband's hair, I have to cut it from left to right. He shaves his head with a pair of clippers and all I do is clean him up. But, I HAVE to start over his left ear, then his neck, and last his right ear. I've tried breaking the routine and I just freak out.

2. I act like a complete fool in front of children. I sing, dance, whatever it takes for them to remember the concept and learn. That being said, I get extremely nervous to speak in front of adults. My heart pounds, I get red, and I can hardly get a word out.

3. I am much more protective over my brother than I am my husband on so many points. That being said, I don't freak when my brother does a dare-devil move, but I won't let my husband so much as handle a chainsaw without me freaking out.

4. I was never a cheerleader. I never wanted to be a cheerleader. I am very uncoordinated. I never really even liked cheerleaders. (certain friends excluded, lol) I am the cheer sponsor at school. I yell at girls for not having a tight high-v. A year ago, I wouldn't have had a clue as to what a high-v was.

5. I make my husband pull out his debit card to pay dinner, groceries, shopping, whatever and then I insist on signing the bill. He actually prefers to let me sign for things, but I'm starting to see where I can be a control freak.

6. I (me & lucky) hide our blogs from one of my really close friends. We don't talk about her, we just don't want to be that close anymore. She does a really trashy boy and I don't know how to make her see that she could do so much better.

no more numbering - If I cook raw meat, whether it be chicken or something, I can't always eat it. I make an effort to be clean when I am away from home, but my house is always messy. I'm married, but I have a boyfriend. (that is really just a joke between myself and my husband's best friend.) I can think of a few other things, but I would only be comfortable telling one small circle.

3 comments:

Lucky Gem said...

Who was this hot little sex kitten?

Blue Angel said...

I don't want to embarass her, I just wanted to give her a shout out. It was one of our hs girls that is very intelligent. : )

Silly Hily said...

Stop being a tease! Who is the sex kitten and who is #6 that y'all hide your blogs from?
#4-you have a death wish!
#2-Kids don't judge you like adults do...they look up to you. That's why kids are so much fun!