Friday, June 16, 2006

15 hours of sleep

Sorry to all of those that don't get to sleep.

I arrived at home on Thursday afternoon around 4pm. I felt like I had been beaten. My muscles are sore. I've had little sleep in a twin size bed that felt like sleeping on the floor. I missed my pillowtop Serta and quiet home. My husband suggested that I should go lay down in bed for a little while. I was out in about 5 minutes! He woke me up and asked if I wanted chick-fil-a for dinner. I remember this, but have no clue as to what time it was. I went right back to sleep, only to be woken up with him bringing me my dinner. I am not complaining, because dinner in bed sounded fabuuuuulous. I really don't remember eating. I know I did, just don't remember. Husband then came back to get my trash and I crashed again. When the alarm went off at 6 this morning, I still didn't want to get up. I barely remembering telling him bye this morning and then I finally dragged my butt out of bed at 8:20 this morning. I feel like a brand new person! But, I am ready to stay in Memphis for a while.

1 comment:

It's Kimpossible! said...

As much as I would LOVE to sleep that long, I don't envy you the traveling part. Eeek!