Monday, July 03, 2006

Movies




I never go to the movies. Usually, just don't have time or there's nothing out that I want to spend so much money on. This weekend I went to not one, but two good movies.

My husband and I went to see "Cars." It was a great movie. Funny and entertaining.I love the tractor tipping. The problem is that it was 2 hours long. I don't know how children would sit still for this entire movie. Actually, I know that they don't. We went to a late movie and the little boy behind us had to start running up and down the stairs because he couldn't sit any long. It was very cute. The movie kept me laughing and if you go, make sure you stay until the very end of the credits for that last laugh.

Lucky and I went to see "The Devil Wears Prada." Meryl Streep did an awesome job. She was snooty, bitchy, and just damn powerful. The movie was good. It was entertaining and real. The storyline could really happen to any of us. (not the whole fashion industry angle, but the getting caught up in our job trying to get where we want to be) We also loved seeing NYC in the background because it reminded us of our trip. I would jump on a plane now and go.

Overall, I would go watch Cars again. I liked T.D.W.P, but I will wait until it comes out on video to watch again.

No comments: