Saturday, May 20, 2006

They set the date

My brother is getting married on December 2, 2006. I was told that he told his bride not to talk to him about the wedding. He didn't care anymore and he would just show up. So, I am going with the same attitude. She told my mother that as adiment as he was about it being small, she was about it being big. I'm out of it. I will support her when she asks. I can do nothing else. I now have 3 weddings next year. The first is Sept. 16th for my husband's bestfriend. We are both in the wedding and have to go to Detroit. I picked out my dress today. It is very pretty! Here is a pic if you want to see. It will be in Wine. They are a great couple and I am very excited for them. The second is actually the groom from above's ex-girlfriend. We have remained friends and I am invited to the wedding. (kind of weird b/c he's not) I am keeping her guestbook. We are taking digital photos for the guestbook. It should be really cool. Then, my brother's will be the next weekend. Oh, I am gonna be broke.

4 comments:

Lucky Gem said...

"The second is actually the groom from above's ex-girlfriend" Do you mean the bride is the above groom's ex-girlfriend?

Blue Angel said...

Yeah, you're right. I wasn't trying to confuse you. Get in my brain...you know what I am trying to say.

What The Hell Is This? said...

Broke.. that is what you get for being so popular! haha.. It will be all over with .. sooner or later..

What The Hell Is This? said...

Oh, tell Marshall congrats?!
Don't tell him whose sister I am.