Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Stolen ideas

I stole this b/c I liked it. (kinda like my 1st place ribbon at field day. I stole b/c I was the hottest teacher,so I thought I should get 1st place. Ha!)

I am – a teacher.
I want – the best for my students and a baby for me. (not working on the baby yet)
I wish - my mom realized how important she is to me.
I miss – when I didn't have responsibilities.
I fear - death, failing, and bugs.
I hear – me typing on the keyboard.
I wonder - if others wonder about me, like I wonder about them.
I regret – very few things.
I am not – mean.
I dance – when I drink.(once on a pole after a few drinks ha.ha!)
I sing – in the car.
I cry – easily.
I am not always – happy.
I make with my hands – dinner.
I write – conduct slips.
I confuse – myself.
I need – to be more organized.
I should – try harder.
I start – many projects.
I finish – very few unless I get my hubby involved.

No comments: