Thursday, May 18, 2006

Career Day

Today was career day at school. We had parents volunteer to come in and speak to the children. Some parents were great and others we really could've done with out. I felt really bad for the man that was so proud that he installs automatic doors. Hey, someone has to do the job. I understand that. It's just that he thought 40K a year was a BIG deal. It is for some families, but bless his heart he spoke right after a very upbeat electrical engineer that promised a much larger salary. I have to say one of my favorites was a truck driver. He absolutely loooooves his job. He has been driving for 16 years and said that he would never do anything else. It's nice to see humble, down-to-Earth people.
6 days left!

1 comment:

What The Hell Is This? said...

That guy sounds like my mom.. hehehe