Monday, February 27, 2006

Video

Thankful: I am thankful that I married my husband.

I took my bungy jumping video to school today. I did this daring deed when I was about 14. We are studying potential and kinetic energy, so I was trying to explain elastic potential energy. The kids had a ball with it. They said I looked just the same as I do now. (Suck ups!) It was so strange to see it again. I was flirting with the guy that worked at the bungy place. My kids started asking me if I thought he was cute. They actually picked up on that. I sounded SO country on the video. I asked all the kids, "Do I really sound like that?" They said yes. I can't believe that I sound like that. I just don't hear it. I heard a few of the boys saying that I look much better with shorter hair. Too funny. Well, the video has 6 jumps taped on it. I am on there twice, my brother is on there twice, my mom once, and Brad once. The kids absolutely loved seeing my mom jump. She screams and they thought it was hilarious. Unfortunately, one class heard Brad saying that his girlfriend was me. I had already told them he was my brother's friend. It made me start thinking. I am so glad that I ended up with Jason. I say ended because I have no intentions of ever being single again. Therefore, I ENDED my single years with Jason. I can't say that I would be stable if I ended up with anyone else. I remember dating others, that I thought I was in love with and I probably was at the time. I remember fighting with others. I remember how romantic others were. I remember the grand gestures they made. I also always remember thinking I would marry Jason even when I was dating other guys. I am glad I married him. I wouldn't have my killer cat. I wouldn't have finished college. Did I ever mention that he worked 2 jobs BEFORE we were married to help me with college? He suffered along with me through student teaching when I couldn't work for a paycheck. My family loves him. They don't even remember much of anyone else. Did I mention that my husband does laundry? He just a great guy and I thought I would share parts of that today. He is great for so many other things that I haven't even mentioned today. TTFN

2 comments:

Lucky Gem said...

We have the bestest husbands ever!!

Silly Hily said...

Isn't it funny how life turns out?