Friday, February 24, 2006

Molly...my beloved cat

What I am thankful for: My husband pulled in the driveway 1 minute after I opened the door and walked in the house. JUST WAIT...you'll see.

My Angel of the Day: MY HUSBAND Why? Because he pulled in the driveway 1 minute after I opened the door and walked in the house. He let me go to the back of the house and freak the F out.

I came home so excited that it was Friday. I have Bunco tonight. I had a rough day, but over all not bad. No fights. Not too many irritations. I am on my cell phone talking to my old boss about my NYC trip and her new boyfriend. I unlock the door and walk in the house......HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??? Those??UGH..I gotta go and I am leaving the house. I run into the kitchen and call my husband.
ME: WHERE THE F ARE YOU AND WHEN WILL YOU BE HERE???
HIM: I'm in the driveway. Why?
ME: I don't know what all is dead in the house, but I know I saw a mole.
HIM: (laughing hysterically due to the fact that I am about to vomit) I'll be right in.

He comes in the house. I run to the back. I can hear him talking to me...
Him: hmm..it looks like a seashell or something. It must be a stomach.
ME: UGH! I think I saw a nose and an eyeball.
Him: Well, I see a nose, but I don't think that is an eyeball.
ME: UGH! I think I want to puke.
Him: The big plug of fur didn't come off the cat. It's just a caterpillar. I think the face belonged to a mouse. That is definately a mole.
****WARNING****DISGUSTING*****DEAD**ANIMAL**PARTS*
The mole was the only thing that was left in one piece. There was shit on my floor. I guess my cat tore open the mouse in my house. I don't know if she ate the rest of it or took it outside. I guess she is feeling better. I have one more thing to add to my list of things I want to do in the house. Get rid of the blood stained carpet. My cat has destroyed our carpet with dead animals. They are small stains. BUT, I know what they are. Sorry to you animal lovers out there. My cat is a KILLER. My husband loves her for it. I love her because she comes and curls up on me every morning. She is usually soooo sweet. Then again, the weather is getting warmer and the animals are starting to move again. Fresh prey.
**And I am usually just fine picking up a dead mole or a small mouse. I was just overwhelmed with her ambush today. It's been awhile.

2 comments:

Silly Hily said...

Holy shit! I almost barfed just reading that! Bless your heart.
Thank goodness Jason was right behind you and thank goodness he doesn't have a weak stomach!

Blue Angel said...

The thing is Jason typically has a weaker stomach than me. I can handle most things. But, since the cat did it he thought it was cool instead of gross. HA! It was gross b/c it was in my house.