Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pictures

Molly, a.k.a. "killer", a.k.a. "47", a.k.a. "Molls", a.k.a. "Cat"

The view that I have from my driveway. This is my neighbors house. If you remember my last post, you know what I'm talking about.
Hard to see, but the point is actually the top of the blow-up nativity scene that is bending over.

Front view of the Nativity scene.

Close-up of the blow-up disaster. Notice Molly in front. She's always involved in whatever we are doing. She was hiding behind the decorations to try and sniper the dog as he came by.

My neighbor's house from the road. Don't worry, they were at church praying for me. lol

1 comment:

Lucky Gem said...

My mom told me Sunday that they went to Lowes and got some blow up train Christmas thing for the front yard. I just know it is awful!