Monday, November 13, 2006

Girls Night Out

I have been out on the town two weekends in a row! I guess I've just gone a bit crazy lately. I have two friends that are getting divorced and brought me along to be their "wingman." We started with a quiet dinner at a local mexican restaurant. Then, we headed to Midtown for drinking and dancing. We had such a good time that I didn't make it home until 6 AM!!! It's been a while since I've had a late night like that.
Well, we decided last Friday to go out again. I managed to take care of my girls and stay out of trouble myself. My "girls" were nice enough to buy me some lip gloss for taking care of them, so I've decided to try to wear lipstick. My lips are always so chapped that I don't wear anything but chapstick. I'll see how long this new and improved look will last. So far, 1 day. But, all my kids noticed and complimented me on it so I told them that I would give it a try. I guess I need to start packing for Nashville. I was a little leary of going since I don't know any of the people going, but one of KT's friends will be there. We're gonna see if we can't meet up one night. And my last pic of two very HOTT teachers! I will now be settling in for the winter and not going out as much. Well, after the bachelorette party this Saturday.

1 comment:

What The Hell Is This? said...

i don't weat lipstick or lip gloss either.. does it really make a difference?