Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's Wednesday!

Just a few things in my life.......

1. I am Aunt Chrissy, finally. No Lucky didn't give birth yet, but her sister did have Eva. She's beautiful. She's tiny. I love her. I actually considered calling in today, just so I could go see her again. Which leads me to a question..How can I love someone so much that I just met? Funny how that happens.

2. I'm starting to realize that my niece Ryan will be here very soon. It is so exciting. I can't wait to see her, hold her, and kiss her. I know she's gonna be itty bitty. I just can't wait to see who she looks like. My bet is that she'll look just like me. j/k But, I'm really excited about her being here.

3. I love that Lucky and her sister are having little girls. No, I really don't want children right now. I know that may be a shocker for those that know me, but I have so much going on and I am so selfish. I'm very thankful that I have more time to do what I want and spend time with my nieces without having to think of any other babies. Remember: I have to find a job next year.

4. Job. hmm... no tenure this year. I'll have 25 months behind me, but the state requires 27 months. Whatever. I'm there for the kids, so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

5. Why does my dog look at his butt when he lets one rip? He looks at it like, "what the hell did you just say?"(yes, that just happened and it was smelly)

6. My cat aka "killer" brought me a bird this morning. Luckily it was already dead. I say luckily since so many are still alive and then I'm running around the house dodging a scared bird and the dog and cat that are trying to eat it.

7. It's a 4-day week. YEAH!!! Veteran's Day Rules! No school on Friday. We have an assembly on Thursday for Veteran's day. After school, I get to go to Collierville for a basketball game. What will I be doing on Friday, you ask??? Rotating my tires and getting my brakes checked. I don't think it's a good thing to have your break light come on everytime you stop for a couple of weeks. Which leads me to...

8. Next week is a 4-day week. YEAH!! Not really. I'm going to Nashville next Thursday evening for the TSTA (Tennessee Science Teachers Association) Conference. It'll probably be pretty boring, but I'm hoping to get some shopping in on Saturday before I come home.

9. My friend, Lisa is having her bachelorette party next Saturday. That means that her wedding is the next weekend and then my brother's wedding will be here. CRAZY!

10. I have to go shopping soon. I still need to find shoes and jewelry for my brother's wedding. I found a pretty dress. It's brown and pink lace. Is it bad to spend more on the shoes than the dress? I'm having a mental issue with this one.

11. I VOTED YESTERDAY!!! Go me! That's right, I took the few extra minutes to run to the polls and elect some officials. I must say, I am so glad that I did. I woke up this morning feeling very good about it.

12. I need to blog about last weekend. I went out with the girls on Saturday night. We had a very late night/early morning kind of thing. My friend KT took some great pics. My friend Jess took some incriminating photos of me asleep in a bar at 4:30 AM. Yes, I got home around 6 AM. Wow!

13. I love my brother A LOT! I was so tired on Monday evening, but he called and I dropped everything and went to Collierville to help him. I really hope that everything goes well for him. If anyone tries to screw with him, they will need help. I will totally go physco on their ass! And 13 is actually his "lucky" number. His b-day is 9/13.

tha's all for now.

1 comment:

Lucky Gem said...

I meant to ask the other night, what did you have to help Marshell with?