Thursday, August 24, 2006

What a week!

Well, we have our new teacher in 6th grade. We also have a student teacher that suprise, suprise I know! (You probably know, too.) I knew the last student teacher that was at our school from a bowling league years ago. This student teacher graduated high school wtih me, Ms. Busby. It's funny how small this town can be. But on to why this has been one hell of a week.....

a kid urinated in my classroom yesterday

a kid kept playing/adjusting himself in my class yesterday

a kid puked in the hall today

I had 2 weeks worth of lesson plans due today.

I received my bridesmaid dress yesterday. My boobs are too little and I have to have it altered. (that's nothing new)

My subfolder is due tomorrow.

I am science chair and have 2 new this week science teachers to get caught up.

I am fighting off being sick.

I have an evaluation meeting next Tuesday morning, so I am starting to get nervous.

I have a mosquito bite under my armpit, so I look like a monkey scratching.

I already need a break. One more week and we get the day off for Labor Day. : )

I think that is enough for now. I have work to do.

No comments: