Monday, August 28, 2006

Memphis Mom

My baby left Memphis today. I know that she is safe and happy with her parents, but I sure do miss her already. My "baby" is actually Jason's cousin. Her name is Brenna and she will be three on Halloween. I earned the nickname "Memphis Mom" when Brenna was about 2 months old. I picked her up and then never put her down. When she would get upset, her parents would come find me to calm her down. She is so beautiful and intelligent. I wish I had taken my camera with me so that I could post a picture of her. She is so talkative and inquisitive. We shared french fries on Saturday night and she kept saying, "We share because we're friends." Soooo sweet. Oh, I could just eat her up. I miss her already. We read books, played games, and took care of new baby, her baby doll. I asked what the doll's name was and she said, "New Baby." Ah, to be young again.

No comments: