Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Destin pictures



Here are a few pictures from our vacation on the beach. It sure was hard coming back to reality and seeing so much concrete instead of water.
On the left, you have loving couple that have just celebrated their 2nd anniversary.



Next, is a young teacher relaxing before going back to the books.












I just don't know what to say about this last one.....
1) a great- looking couple taking a picture of themselves and two crazy people that just escaped off an island.
2) Two random tourists that get their kicks from ruining other people's pictures.
3) My bestfriend and her husband, well, just
being themselves.
We had a great time. One of us will post more pictures soon and stories of ball hunting. Lucky has the bush shot, so maybe I'll let her tell that story.

4 comments:

Silly Hily said...

I'm going to guess #1. :-)
Love the pics! Blue, is that a massive tattoo on your right leg? Is it real? I had no idea.

takinchances said...

Glad ya'll are back!

You look really pretty in that top pic. :)

Blue Angel said...

Silly - I have 3 tattoos. 2 on my leg and one on my shoulder

It's Kimpossible! said...

Congrats on your anniversary! What a great way to celebrate. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. Bet y'all had a blast!