Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hump Day

Today was much calmer than yesterday. I broke down first thing this morning. I had knots in my stomach and I finally just lost it about 2 minutes before our students came down the hall. But, I got myself together, put on my bitch face, and got to work. There was no real drama. I am just glad that things are settling down. The kids were hyper and wanted to discuss the campus crime news report. We tried to stifle that as much as possible. Just told them to do what they should and "yes, we heard what happened." I wish I had Lucky Gem's degree sometimes.

Stupid Pet Tricks: My hubby and I took my dog for a walk tonight. He is always so excited and pees on everything. We always try to make him poop before we go or hold it until we get to some place where we won't be noticed. My dog has learned to poop with his leg hiked, so that we will just think he is peeing. Isn't that talent? I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go.

One more day until I am on a plane to New York! WooHoo! I better get off the computer and go pack.

1 comment:

Silly Hily said...

Like I told Lucky Gem, yall HAVE FUN and BE CAREFUL!!!!!!