Wednesday, March 29, 2006

At Target

My husband and I went to Chili's for dinner last night. Good food and 2for1's. We like to call it "happy day" b/c it lasts from 10 am to 10 pm. Well, after drinking a few we ran to Target to pick up a few things. The majority of our Target adventure was spent with me on the phone with Lucky Gem while my husband is trying to rush me and I can't seem to find what I am looking for. My husband is proud of me for my next little stunt. I, however, kinda feel bad. We are standing in line, waiting our turn, and the couple behind us suddenly feel the need to unload their basket on top of our things. I need my space. I don't like people in my space. I stayed calm, put the divider in between us, and took a step closer to my husband. I turned around to look at the couple just as we are about to leave...and no, I don't know them or anything. I'm sure that is what you were thinking. I saw an ugly guy standing there beside an ugly girl. I suddenly burst out with "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" What the hell? It was rude, but my husband was laughing so hard that I got over it. And this is why drinking is bad for you.

1 comment:

Lucky Gem said...

That's hilarious!! I hate people crowding me too.