Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lucky told me I had to...

My best friend told me that I had to since everyone else did....

so here goes. I will try the list of 50.

1.I am very forgetful.
2.I feel really bad and beat myself up when I forget.
3. My absolute favorite color is blue.
4. I sleep naked with an electric blanket.
5. I share my bed with my husband, my dog, and my cat.
6. I wish I could become more organized.
7. I am lazy. (makes becoming organized kind of difficult)
8. I am extremely independent.
9. I become very dependent if Jason is around.
10. I will never leave my mom.
11. I tend to spoil my brother.
12. I wish I had more memories of my dad.
13. I have three tattoos.
14. I have a belly button ring.
15. I am afraid Jason won't always be here.
16. I don't think I could live if he wasn't here.
17. I enjoy teaching Science.
18. I am not enjoying teaching Language Arts.
19. I never drank as much until became a teacher.
20. I want two children; a boy and a girl.
21. I love that my mother and I are so close.
22. I feel bad when I curse in front of Jana.
23. I know Jana has a funny look on her face right now.
24. I feel like I am never going to pay off my student loans.
25. I don't think Jason wants to finish school b/c I have student loans.
26. I feel selfish for that.
27. I wish all my students had great parents and loving homes.
28. I wish I could run.
29. I would love to have Sara Jessica Parker's body.(especially her arms)
30. I volunteer to do more than my share at work.
31. I volunteer because I think it will make others happy.
32. I tiled my kitchen floor. (with Jason's help)
33. I felt so fulfilled when the kitchen was finished.
34. Jana is as close to a sister as I will ever have. It's cool.
35. I feel like I have grown up a little more in the past year.
36. I love that Jana's husband calls me "Chris." I feel special.
37. I hate when Blair calls me "Chris."I roll my eyes.
38. Sometimes I feel really pretty.
39. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think "ugh."
40. I am tired of the prejudice in Memphis.
41. I love to get a tan on the beach.
42. I started drinking beer about two years ago.
43. I started drinking red wine about 4 months ago.
44. I try to be tougher than I am.
45. I feel like I should have accomplished more in my life by now.
46. I was the first grandchild on my mother's side to graduate from college.
47. I love that my grandparent's were married for 52 years.
48. I think about Uncle Tim a lot.
49. I am nervous about everyone reading my blog.
50. I have secrets like all of you.
51. I am not telling some of those secrets. EVER!!

That's it for today. Just me.

4 comments:

What The Hell Is This? said...

good job girly!!

btw, secrets tend to creep out... especially since you are drinking more... hehehe

It's Kimpossible! said...

Glad to see you have joined the crew of bloggers. Have fun with it and don't be nervous about us reading it. We will and we'll like it!

Silly Hily said...

Just so you know. I envy you for being a teacher. I don't think I could do it.
I love reading these things!

Lucky Gem said...

You know me all too well. My facial expressions are my trademark I guess. Dave confuses me when he calls you "Chris", but I'm glad you like it! Too bad the jello thing isn't interesting anymore. We're getting old!! Love you!