Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I gave up!!!

Well, I finally just created a new blog. My original blog lost its' mind. I tried so hard to be one of you "cool" bloggers. I spent hours trying to remember my username and password. It never worked. I never received the emails with my info. I received the "we will send it to you if you fill out the form" again email. But, I am here. I am not leaving. I wrote down all my info so that it won't be forgotten. I just hope my husband doesn't clean and throw it away. He's good at that. Now that I have made it to bloggerland I must leave. I'll be back...after the wonderful middle school basketball game I have to go watch.

5 comments:

Lucky Gem said...

FINALLY!!!! Welcome aboard! My slogan is "What is said in bloggerland, stays in bloggerland". Even though I am on the phone with you right now.

Lucky Gem said...

You commented on everybody else's blog, but you forgot about me!!!!

What The Hell Is This? said...

Good to see you here... I try not to compete with 'The coolest chick' or 'Hily' or photo chick or anyone...
Talk to you soon.

takinchances said...

What up??? Glad to see you finally made it on. We've got quite a little blog society going now. : ))

Silly Hily said...

YAY! Another blog to read! YAY!!!!!