Tuesday, January 24, 2006

List for June

Instead of a list to do for this year, I am going to try for June.

THINGS I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH BY JUNE:
1. 3 successful evaluations at school.
2. Keep up with school work, so that I can spend time with Jason.
3. Have a weekend away with Jana to do girlie things.
4. Plan our vacation in July.
5. Tile the laundry room.
6. Paint the laundry room.
7. Clean out my back bedrooms.
8. Stop taking my birth control pills.
9. Spend time with my family.
10. Complete my list.

4 comments:

takinchances said...

You are probably going to want to get most of those things checked off before skipping out on those pills. I'm sure you will be successful!!

What The Hell Is This? said...

Go ahead and paint one of the first things... so you can get off those damn pills....

Silly Hily said...

Takin chances took the words right out of my mouth, or fingers.

Lucky Gem said...

I think February is a good month to stop taking those pills!!! But you have to wait for me......