Monday, April 10, 2006

What was I thinking?










At the top, you have a wonderful picture of me...... dancing in the hall? I really am not sure what I was supposed to be doing here. But, I thought some of you might want a good laugh. Next , why...why am I so happy to be standing at the rear of a bull? These are NYC pics just in case you couldn't figure it out. It's funny how things really sound like a great idea at the time. And the bottom......I have decided that I want to be Cinderella when I grow up. I want to wear pretty clothes, go to balls, and live happily ever after. The End

4 comments:

takinchances said...

Could you be more specific about the balls?? lol

I'm all over the pretty clothes party.

Silly Hily said...

OMG, Mia would FLIP over that last picture. She still LOVES La-le-le-la.

Lucky Gem said...

I don't think I'll post the "sexy" picture of me in the hallway!

It's Kimpossible! said...

Y'all are a riot! It looks like you had too much fun and I'm totally j. What's next for the dynamic duo of Angel and Gem?