Wednesday, September 20, 2006

CIty vs. County

Where do I go? The city is devouring my school like a kid with his first piece of candy. Next school year I will no longer be with my beloved faculty, my family away from my family, my mentors and heroes. It's so sad to think about it. I know I have to make the best of this year, because at this point my future is very uncertain. Where will I be working next year? What grade? What subject? All I can think about is how much this changes things in my life. I'm not a person that really likes change. I work very close to home. I don't want a long drive to work. I really want to throw myself in the floor and kick and scream like a two-year old.

: (

2 comments:

What The Hell Is This? said...

?? That sucks.. where are you gonna try to go.. County girl.. all the way.

Silly Hily said...

OH honey, I'm so sorry. That sucks. If you can do county, DO IT!