Tuesday, December 05, 2006

More Wedding

Okay, I'm at work and haven't had time to update. So I may have several posts throughout the day about the wedding. It was beautiful. I am tired. I can't see my blog while at work, but I can update it. I know, weird. So here are a few more pics....stories to come...


Me and the bestman, Wes. My kids at school are calling him a HOTTIE!










Sara, the beautiful bride and my new sister!!!!
She almost made it down the aisle without crying. *keyword: almost











Jason, hubby, usher, chair mover....hit a car that blocked him in at the wedding. more to come on that.

















Mom, bearer of two fabulous children. My hero!

1 comment:

Lucky Gem said...

Sara did look beautiful! I didn't get to talk to her at the wedding. We said bye to Marshell though. Oh, and you will have to tell me more about Jason hitting a car. I have to work late all this week though....